he Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with Enterprise Ireland, Invest NI and Northern Ireland National Contract Points (NCPs) invites you to participate in an international partnering event on the Green deal Call
This is a FREE one-day virtual event that will introduce the Green Deal call for proposals, present insights and expectations from the European Commission whilst offering a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships of the future.
Please note your registration will be confirmed by the organisers.
The programme will include presentations from the European Commission and National Contact Points in all areas of the Green Deal, and will provide a unique opportunity to pitch ideas and expertise in front of leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from across industry.
The virtual brokerage event will allow you to extend your international network and create strategic partnerships through scheduled one-to-one meetings. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet with National Contact Point experts, and the Enterprise Europe Network.
The event is open to SMEs, larger companies and research organisations based on the Island of Ireland and across Europe.
Please note: Delegates must attend the morning sessions to be eligible to participate in the B2B meeting sessions.
To register your interest in attending this event, please click the registration button and complete the requested information which will be assessed by the event organisers who will validate and confirm attendance to suitable organisations.
- Receive the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon 2020 Green Deal Call
- Meet with future project partners from across industry and research at our dedicated forum for one-to-one meetings
- Meet an Enterprise Europe Network representative on international partnering opportunities, advisory and innovation support services available to you
Main Conference Topics:
- Horizon 2020 Green Deal Programme Topics
- Link to the Green Deal topics